|Technical Services, Inc.
57006 241st Street
Ames, IA 50010
Introducing RazorGage AngleMaster
• Download cutlists directly to the RazorGage PC via Ethernet.
• Optimize at the machine or run pre-optimized lists from most popular software.
• RazorGage software is compatible with most label printers.
• The RazorGage software allows you to sort cutlists right at the machine.
• Standard PVC table top - Optional steel, PVC, or polyurethane coated rollers.
• RazorGage solid state PC - Windows XP Pro (RJ45 network port & extra USB).
• Includes 15” Color LCD Touch Screen .
• Optional articulated pusher mounted gripper.
• Aluminum cutting option includes aluminum cutting blade, mist lubrication.
The AngleMaster system push feeds your stock to the
miter saw which is automatically rotated to the angle
designated for your part. Cut list data including length
and angle information are downloaded to the solid state
PC running Windows XP Pro and displayed on the 15"
color touch screen.
This is a semi-automatic system. The operator must
clear the cut part and drop before using the touch screen
interface to trigger the RazorGage to advance the
material for the next cut. The operator uses the two-hand
anti-tie down buttons to cycle the saw once he has
ensured that the top and front clamps are not in the path
of the saw blade after it has automatically rotated to the
RazorGage ST with AutoList and AngleMaster software integrated to the RazorGage AngleMaster programmable angle saw.
Since the stock is on rollers, the operator must also ensure that the stock is against the pusher before cycling
the saw. Specify the longest stock to be loaded. The RazorGage stroke will be 2-feet longer than the stock
length. Installation & training are included in price quotes.
By Technical Services, Inc.