|Technical Services, Inc.
57006 241st Street
Ames, IA 50010
Introducing RazorGage AngleMaster
• Download cutlists directly to the RazorGage PC via WiFi or Ethernet.
• Optimize at the machine or run pre-optimized lists from most popular software.
• RazorGage software is compatible with most label printers.
• The RazorGage software allows you to sort cutlists right at the machine.
• Standard PVC table top - Optional steel, PVC, or polyurethane coated rollers.
• RazorGage solid state PC - Windows 8.1 Pro.
• Includes 21” Color LCD Touch Screen .
• Optional articulated pusher mounted gripper.
• Aluminum cutting option includes blade mist lubrication components.
The AngleMaster system push feeds your stock to the
miter saw which is automatically rotated to the angle
designated for your part. Cut list data including length
and angle information are downloaded to the solid state
PC running Windows 8.1 Pro and displayed on the 21"
color touch screen.
This is a semi-automatic programmable saw system.
The operator must clear the cut part and drop before
using the touch screen interface to trigger the RazorGage
to advance the material for the next cut. The operator
uses the two-hand anti-tie down buttons to cycle the saw
once they have ensured that the top and front clamps are
not in the path of the saw blade after it has automatically
rotated to the proper angle.
RazorGage ST with AutoList and AngleMaster software integrated to the RazorGage AngleMaster programmable angle saw system.
Since the stock is on rollers, the operator must also ensure that the stock is against the auto pusher system
before cycling the saw. Specify the longest stock to be loaded. The RazorGage stroke will be 2-feet longer
than the stock length. Installation & training are included in price quotes.
By Technical Services, Inc.
Click to watch video demonstration